[Harp-L] Seydel Saxony Mouthpiece Assembly

Sheltraw macaroni9999@xxxxx
Tue Aug 29 00:30:18 EDT 2017

That's how I eventually learned to do it by trial and error. Good video!

I have also found that moving the h-bar and the front plane (piece just below the mp) by small amounts is necessary to get the holes in the four pieces to line up nicely (look into the holes and you will see what I mean) and to eliminate friction. I don't have any good rules to follow with respect to that final adjustment but a few iterations of moving the pieces and tightening the screws is often an step.

Sent from my iPhone