[Harp-L] Door stop

Jerry Deall jdeall@xxxxx
Mon Aug 28 14:15:45 EDT 2017

As you know Joe I come from a long line of Schmendrick's, no offence taken.

__,--------------------------------------._
\.<\............... Jerry Deall ... ... .......\>\
\ \.<)_______________________________________)>\
\ | ________[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]_[]____|

----- Original Message -----

From: "Joseph Leone" <3n037 at xxxxx>
To: "Jerry Deall" <jdeall at xxxxx>
Cc: "harp-l" <harp-l at xxxxx>, robert at xxxxx
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 11:36:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Door stop

So..as a former detective I tore this subject apart. Here are some of my results.
1.. The manufacturer is partially at fault.
2.. They ‘should’ have a list of genuine dealers.
3.. I seriously doubt that they would make a small sale. 1000 is probably the min.
4.. When they see a name that is not their ‘authorized’ dealer a red flag should go up.
5.. They should ask themselves: Where are the harps going and and what price?

I myself would rather use an auth. dealer inasmuch as they are probably ‘such & such U.S.A.’ harmonicas, Joe Schmendrick proprietor.
Joe probably has employees. Whom need frivolities like: shelter, food, shoes, etc. This means that there is money circulating LOCALLY.

BUT, of course, Harry Bradervelt, the UNauthorized dealer also needs these ‘luxuries’. So he may buy a large quantity and then to make
up for the fact that his overhead is lower, he lives in a lower economy area, is able to discount the harps even farther than said authorized
dealer. So..he may be hurting the authorized dealer. Coupled of course with what 'Jer’ said. No customer service. No customer relations.
See there’s a reason that manufactures allow certain entities to sell their harps. They must have passed some sort of ‘entry criteria’ in the
first place.

I also agree on the music part, the stolen part, and the counterfeit part. And no offense intended to anyone named Schmendrick or Bradervelt.
I picked those names out of thin air. Which is what ya’all should be doing right now. Sending some air through a harp. lolol.

smo-joe