[Harp-L] Suzuki warns against fake harps

Robert Hale robert@xxxxx
Sat Aug 26 12:56:29 EDT 2017

CHROMATIX
Black market is selling outside of lawful distribution lines.
Suzuki has warned against actual imitations of the design.
Those who study anything counterfeit have several micro details the shopper
can spot.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL