[Harp-L] Suzuki warns against fake harps

George Miklas harmonicat@xxxxx
Sat Aug 26 11:18:17 EDT 2017

DannyG at http://www.NewHarmonica.com is also an authorized Suzuki Dealer,
and fully covered under the Suzuki USA warranty.

DannyG is at the Bean Blossom Music Festival this week, selling East Top,
Suzuki, and Seydel harmonicas.  If you're there, tell him that you saw this
post.

   - *HARMONICA GALLERY SALES* and *REPAIR SERVICE*
      - *HARMONICA SALES* <http://sales.harmonicagallery.com/>
      - *HARMONICA & MELODICA REPAIR* <http://repair.harmonicagallery.com/>
   - *GEORGE MIKLAS* Harmonica Performing Artist and Entertainer
   <http://about.harmonicagallery.com/>
   - *SPAH *- *The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the
   Harmonica <http://spah.org/>*
   - *HOHNER HARMONICAS *- playhohner.com