[Harp-L] Stevie Wonder

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Fri Aug 25 09:32:37 EDT 2017

Hi Robert -

He rarely uses anything other than a C chromatic, regardless of the key of the song. IOW, he plays in _all_ positions (since he plays in all keys).

In my experience, most people playing jazz, r & b, or pop music on chromatic don't generally think in terms of ‘positions' any more than a piano player does — that term (at least to me) is only helpful if you’re regularly switching among different key’d instruments.

- Slim.

www.SlimAndPenny.com