[Harp-L] Your impressions of the Harmonicaster at SPAH

Ronnie Schreiber autothreads@xxxxx
Sat Aug 19 17:59:54 EDT 2017

If you attended John Shirley's demo of new harmonica technology at the
SPAH convention including the Harmonicaster electric harmonica, I'd
genuinely be interested in hearing your impressions of my gizmo.

John said the demo went well. If you could give me your own
perspectives, that would be gratefully appreciated.

Also, I want to stress that the pink Harmonicaster that John used for
the demo is only one of 14 different colors that are available. Standard
colors are black and silver. Custom colors include red, royal blue,
yellow, white, pewter grey, light blue, gold, green, light coral, brown,
orange, and purple. Two tone and three tone options are available, as
are body colored control knobs.

Thanks,

Ronnie Schreiber
The Electric Harmonica Co.