[Harp-L] Killer Joe

BluzeHarp@xxxxx BluzeHarp@xxxxx
Wed Aug 9 17:01:47 EDT 2017

Assuming you are looking for harmonica solo's, then look for Koei  Tanaka
playing Killer Joe.

There's at least one clip out there of him playing that with Jimi Lee
accompanying on guitar at SPAH 2015.  The version I saw doesn't have  great
audio, probably recorded on a cell phone, but Koei's playing  is remarkable, and
there may be better recorded versions of that  night floating around.

If you are coming to the International Blues Blowoff on Aug 15,  Koei plans
to play Killer Joe with the house musicians that  night.  Koei also closes
the Saturday night show at SPAH on Aug 19!

Christopher Richards,
Staging and Production - SPAH    spah.org
Producer - International Blues Blowoff    harmonicaplanet.com/blues-blowoff

Anybody know of a particular good solo on the tune Killer Joe? I have
looked and listened on YouTube for over 2 hours and was unable to find anything
really good.