[Harp-L] Killer Joe

Sheltraw macaroni9999@xxxxx
Tue Aug 8 17:27:09 EDT 2017

Anybody know of a particular good solo on the tune Killer Joe? I have looked and listened on YouTube for over 2 hours and was unable to find anything really good.

The tune is of AABA form. The A part is particularly nice for cutting loose but nevertheless I haven't even found a really good solo on A alone. The B part solos that I have heard so far are poor. Most solos on the B part really struggle with complementing the underlying harmonic progression.

So I am hoping somebody recalls a really good one.

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone