[Harp-L] New product for SPAH 2017

Greg Heumann greg@xxxxx
Tue Aug 8 02:19:38 EDT 2017

Hi, SPAH Members

I wanted to invite you to visit the BlowsMeAway booth at SPAH  to see and hear our newest line of microphones - the Rackit! This is a microphone for harp players whose hands are busy doing something else - like playing guitar, or people with disabilities who can’t effectively cup a harp.

Jon Gindick says "“At last! Big-time blues harp amplification for rack players! This is going to be a game changer.”

I developed this product together with another SPAH member who is familiar to many of you, Michelle LeFree. Michelle will be in the BlowsMeAway booth as well.

Much more information and demonstration videos are available on the web site at Rackit! Mics <http://www.blowsmeaway.com/rackit.html>

Hope to see you at SPAH!

/Greg

http://blowsmeaway.com
http://facebook.com/blowsmeawayproductions

"You’re going to like the way you sound. I guarantee it."