[Harp-L] female roommate at SPAH

BluzeHarp@xxxxx BluzeHarp@xxxxx
Sat Aug 5 16:07:24 EDT 2017

Also post this on the SPAH Facebook page, it's the best place  for roommate
inquiries.  harp-l is indeed a very good  resource as well.  Perhaps also
at Adam Gussow's Dirty  South website and Slidemeister.

Good Luck!

SPAH is Tues Aug 15 to Sat night Aug 19
The IBB is Tues Aug 15 at the SPAH Hotel - Doors at 6pm
Downtown Tulsa Hyatt - 100 E 2nd St

More and more people are arriving as early as the weekend before  to tour
the city and hang with friends before the bustle of the convention,  it's a
blast.  LOTS of things to do this year within close walking distance  of the
hotel.  And, the Hyatt will shuttle guests free both  to/from the airport,
and to pretty much anywhere else within a reasonable  radius of the hotel.  I
recommend checking out the Woody Guthrie  Museum, the new Bob Dylan Museum,
and the Tulsa Jazz & Blues Hall of  Fame.  And then there's the nearby and
inexplicable "Center of the  Universe" phenomenon... check it out!

Our friend Rupert at Seydel says he'll hand me a nice  harmonica to give
away at the end of the Tues night IBB.  You could win it  if you're in the
room for the Grand Finale!

Christopher Richards
Staging & Production - SPAH www. spah.org
Producer - International Blues Blowoff   www.
harmonicaplanet.com/blues-blowoff

In a message dated 8/5/2017 1:28:55 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,