[Harp-L] David Pearce's CAD/CAM design software

flyingv8@xxxxx flyingv8@xxxxx
Thu Aug 3 06:12:09 EDT 2017

Typed from my phone, dammit!
It's not DeeDee's, it's Dee's Finely Tuned Instruments
www.deesfti.com

On a side note:
I have one request for gaskets for the Lucky 13, any other players interested in this?
Regards,
Dee

---- "flyingv8 at xxxxx"
    David, will model for harmonicas! I use Solidworks. 30 years experience in solid modeling. Let me know if I can help you out.DeeDee's Finely Tuned Instrumentswww.deesfti.com
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: David Pearce via Harp-L Date: Wed, Aug 2, 2017 8:27 PMTo: harp-l at xxxxx;Subject:[Harp-L] David Pearce's CAD/CAM design softwareI started with Creo Direct modeling express.  It's a free CAD design program that's great for easily designing parts, but it only outputs stl files, which can only be used for 3D printing.I also use autodesk inventor.  It's not as easy as creo direct modeling express, but you can output files many different ways if you want to have parts made.I have a design for a valveless chromatic harmonica that can be overblown that I plan to test in the future.  May the best man win!David Pearce