[Harp-L] David Pearce's CAD/CAM design software

David Pearce harpdog123@xxxxx
Wed Aug 2 14:29:15 EDT 2017

I started with Creo Direct modeling express.  It's a free CAD design program that's great for easily designing parts, but it only outputs stl files, which can only be used for 3D printing.
I also use autodesk inventor.  It's not as easy as creo direct modeling express, but you can output files many different ways if you want to have parts made.
I have a design for a valveless chromatic harmonica that can be overblown that I plan to test in the future.  May the best man win!

David Pearce