[Harp-L] Everything you wanted to know about harmonica video

philharpn@xxxxx philharpn@xxxxx
Thu Apr 27 15:12:38 EDT 2017

Does anybody have a digital copy of Hohner's 1993 "Everything you wanted to now about harmonica" that came out originally on VHS. My digital copy now has scratches and won't play. And I have placed the original VHS copy in a safe secure place. But I don't remember where.

The video was designed for dealers and I purchased a copy from Hohner back in the day.

I tried to play it for my harmonica class last week and it skipped and froze and skipped.

Phil