[Harp-L] Winslow Yerxa's Books

Winslow Yerxa winslowyerxa@xxxxx
Wed Apr 26 13:29:39 EDT 2017

Thanks, Herbert!
I recently read your novella, on the recommendation of Joe Filisko, and enjoyed it very much.
Herbert's protagonist, a German blues fan living in Chicago who knows German harmonica history through study, takes a road trip south to experience the home country of the blues, seeing the places and meeting the people, who sometimes surprise him. It's the mark of a good story that I ended it wanting more.
"Monika's Blues" is available on Amazon.
Winslow Winslow Yerxa
Producer, the Harmonica Collective
Author, Harmonica For Dummies, Second Edition: ISBN 978-1-118-88076-0
Resident Expert, bluesharmonica.comInstructor, Jazzschool Community Music SchoolPresident emeritus, SPAH, the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica

      From: Herbert Quelle via Harp-L <harp-l at xxxxx>
 To: harp-l at xxxxx
 Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:12 AM
 Subject: [Harp-L] Winslow Yerxa's Books

I have greatly benefited from studying Winslow's "Blues Harmonica for Dummies", and list it among the references of my novella "Monika's Blues - On the Trail of the German Harmonica and African-American Blues Culture." Winslow explains his stuff well. The questions asked by one reader are all answered in a comprehensive manner. I can recommend it.
Herbert Quelle