[Harp-L] David Naiditch's CD Sampler #2

David Naiditch davidnaiditch@xxxxx
Mon Apr 24 17:26:58 EDT 2017

This CD is my top cellar--I’ve got thousands stored in my top cellar that I need to get rid of.  It features sample tunes from my 4 previous CDs—Bluegrass that Swings, Bluegrass in the Backwoods, Douce Ambiance: Gypsy Jazz Classics, and Bluegrass Harmonica.  Artists include Stuart Duncan, Sierra Hull, Jake Workman, Rob Ickes, Dennis Caplinger, Christian Ward, Gonzalo Bergara, and Pat Cloud.  The CD includes both bluegrass and Gypsy jazz instrumentals.

http://cdbaby.com/cd/davidnaiditch6 <http://cdbaby.com/cd/davidnaiditch6>