[Harp-L] How to edit simple videos for upload to Youtube?

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Mon Apr 24 21:00:37 EDT 2017

I use "Wondershare Video Editor"  (version 4.9.1) that I purchased a
couple years ago for around $40.

I think the current version is called "Wondershare Filmora".

If you Google "Wondershare Video Editor", you will find various downloads.

I think the new Filmora version is around $60, but probably has more
improvements over the older versions.

There are some free trials, but they probably leave a "watermark" on the videos.

It's fairly easy to use once you play around with it, and there is
various tutorials out there.

https://wondershare-video-editor-win.en.softonic.com/

Ken H in OH