[Harp-L] Ross Garren, Sheriffs of Schroedingham

jon kip jon@xxxxx
Tue Sep 13 15:43:26 EDT 2016

I agree with Slim...Ross' CD is , in fact, very nice....kind of a silly  word to use, and what Slim wrote is better, so I  second what Slim wrote, but with less fancy words.  So go read Slim's post again.

jk

> On Sep 13, 2016, at 4:53 AM, harp-l-request at xxxxx wrote:
>
> Subject: [Harp-L] Ross Garren, Sheriffs of Schroedingham
>
> I had the pleasure this weekend to listen to harmonica player Ross Garren's new album. Here's my mini-review:
>
> "Going To The Sun", the new album by The Sheriffs of Schroedingham (Ross Garren & John Schroeder) exudes playful

jon kip
jon at xxxxx