[Harp-L] Cleaning of Chromatic Harmonicas - Seydel Perspective

Gary Lehmann gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Fri Oct 28 10:13:16 EDT 2016

I agree--if you need to clean the valves on your chromatic, remove the
plates from the comb and put them into a shallow pan of water (I have been
using hydrogen peroxide as well, and then rinsing, but don't do that if you
have misgivings, it's just what been working for me on occasion).