[Harp-L] Another hard-rocking clip form "the Lucky One"

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Sat Oct 22 13:42:40 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I've put another clip from my upcoming CD "The Lucky One" up on my site at
http://www.hunterharp.com/more-from-the-lucky-one-make-the-noise-you-came-to-make/

This piece--and the clip--includes 4 harmonica layers, played on a Seydel
Session Steel in A (2nd position) and a Manji in C (5th position).  All the
harmonica sounds are processed through the Digitech RP500.  (Of course.)

This is hard-rockin' music with harmonica convincingly playing some new
roles in the band. Check it out.

Regards, Richard Hunter

--
"The Lucky One" 21st century rock harmonica project at
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/richard-hunter-s-the-lucky-one/x/5259889#/