[Harp-L] How often should I clean my harmonica?

Steve moorcot@xxxxx
Wed Oct 19 16:51:22 EDT 2016

Give them a good rinse through under lukewarm water after every playing session, then give them a good shake and leave them out of their cases to dry overnight. For plastic-combed harps only!  If you do this you won't need to use any other fancy cleaning methods. It's worked for me for thirty years!