[Harp-L] Scores, backing tracks & downloads

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Wed Oct 19 15:36:01 EDT 2016

Great that you're making this stuff available, Jerome--damn near a public
service.  Thanks, Richard Hunter

--
"The Lucky One" 21st century rock harmonica project at
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/richard-hunter-s-the-lucky-one/x/5259889#/