[Harp-L] marketing myself

Robert Hale robert@xxxxx
Tue Oct 11 10:40:39 EDT 2016

I have a plan for marketing myself to a 4 pc blues band or Duo.

I'm going to visit 4 blues jams in 3 nights this week. Maybe two more on
Sunday.
I will sing one song "Wake Up and Worry" and showcase what a keyboard
player would add.

   - First solo will be acoustic on the PA vocal mic, lotsa hand technique
   - Second solo will be Hammond B3 sound thru RP355 effects, complete with
   rotary speed changes
   - Third feature will be string pad (orchestra) sound thru EHX MEL9 pedal
   during the guitar solo

I will video record each, and post the best one to YouTube and FaceBook.
(Or heck, maybe a composite edit with varied camera positions!)

Suggestions and comments are welcome.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL