[Harp-L] Lucky 13 harps

chicago bluesman chicagobluesman@xxxxx
Wed Oct 5 01:55:47 EDT 2016

I placed an order for four of these harps on August 11th and, as of October 5th, they have yet to arrive.  I wrote to check on the status of my order on September 21st and was assured they were about to ship and that  I would be receiving an email by the end of the week with tracking info.  No such email has yet been received.  I'm approaching the two-month point since I placed my order with no product yet received.

________________________________
From: Harp-L <harp-l-bounces at xxxxx> on behalf of pdxharpdog at xxxxx <pdxharpdog at xxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 1:25 PM
To: harp-l, List
Subject: [Harp-L] Lucky 13 harps

I ordered these new Brendan Powers harmonicas as soon as they were announced and they have been confirmed as sent. The Chinese shipping carrier has a very cryptic tracking manifest that makes very little sense, and I have no idea whether this package is lost or just not here yet. I was wondering if anyone else who was in the initial shipment group has received their harps yet? My shipping manifest has not changed since an entry on Sept. 28th.

Thanks,

Ross Macdonald