[Harp-L] Grip covers

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Sat Nov 12 17:59:40 EST 2016

I have used this rubberized clear non-slip tape from Amazon on some
harmonica cup resonators that I have made... works great for that
application.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DP3QCEC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Worth a try, and probably better than wearing Nitrile gloves from
Harbor Freight... I do like the 9 mil ones for work shop projects, but
never tried playing harmonica with them !

Ken H in OH

:)