[Harp-L] Harmonicast Bob Kessler

ian osborn davidianosborn@xxxxx
Tue Nov 1 13:50:36 EDT 2016

guys- I was looking for this one the other day, if you recall- and settled
on harmonicast with bob Kessler-
excellent stuff... great interviews with guys like mickey Raphael, steve
baker...

also-for a great blues podcast focusing on some great new, old and obscure
blues music, check out "the blues kitchen"... I downloaded the podcast for
my I phone with a podcast app...