[Harp-L] on stage monitor

David McCurry david.mccurry@xxxxx
Tue May 31 16:21:41 EDT 2016

Thanks for the info on the Behringer model. I did not know about that one.
I've been using the Yamaha THR10C with a great deal of success in small
acoustic settings, where it can be mic'ed into the PA and still heard on
stage. If you plug a cord into the Phones jack, it doubles as a line out
but cuts out the speakers. I may get the Eurolive monitor as an
amp/extender (basically using the Yamaha as an amp modeler FX) and get more
bang for the buck on stage and a pass-thru XLR into the house when needed.

Dave
www.bluestudioband.com

--
David S McCurry, EdD