[Harp-L] Comb Materials: the Perfect Test Harmonica?

Mike Price mikerockin@xxxxx
Mon May 16 10:34:43 EDT 2016

I assumed the bet was really more of a prize. … meaning $1000 is only awarded. In other words, if you took on the bet and lost, you would not lose any money. Right?
I believe this is how the Amazing Randy ( great movie btw ) has it setup with the  One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge>

*** Mike