[Harp-L] Comb Materials: the Perfect Test Harmonica?

Vern jevern@xxxxx
Fri May 13 04:44:09 EDT 2016

Although what you say may very well be true, it is not exactly the point I was trying to make.

The ability to accurately measure the height of a high-jump bar will not tell you if anyone can clear it.  For that, you have to let people try.

Vern