[Harp-L] CD: 'Somewhere on the edge of time'

Jerome P. jersimuse@xxxxx
Thu May 12 14:58:30 EDT 2016

Thanks a lot, Richard !

There are only two tunes on which I use effects (the one called A Few Miles
Away, which is in reference to Miles Davis, and the one called 'Nabish
Moy', you'll get the reference :-).
All other tunes are played with an acoustic sound.
But you are right, on many of the tunes, I play the theme in unison (or
with a different voice leading) with either a guitar or a synth, or a flute.

Yep, only diatonic harmonica. I don't play chromatic harmonica (but I play
chromatic on my diatonic ah ah).
In fact, all the tunes are played on a C diatonic harmonica.
Now that I've mentioned it, I realize there shouldn't be that much records
with only 1 harp used. Very useful to find the key of the harp for those
who want to play with the record ! :-)

Thanks again for your kind words,

Best regards,

Jerome Peyrelevade