[Harp-L] The "newest" Stradivarius of Harmonicas!

Vern jevern@xxxxx
Mon May 9 00:21:06 EDT 2016

This is another application of the “Law of Diminishing Returns."  As the price increases, the gains in performance cost more and more.  Eventually, even huge price increases yield negligible increases in performance. However, paying a huge price confers bragging rights.  No one who has coughed up thousands for a harmonica or millions for a Strad is going to admit that his instrument isn’t exceptional.

Vern