[Harp-L] Use me by bill withers

Greg Heumann greg@xxxxx
Sun May 8 12:27:36 EDT 2016

The main lick lays out nicely in 2nd and 3rd position. 2nd requires very good intonation as you’ll need the 3 draw half- and whole-step bends. In 3rd no bends are required so you can play the whole thing with octave split:  5 4, 5 4 5 4 4+ 3 5+ 5 4

/Greg

http://blowsmeaway.com
http://facebook.com/blowsmeawayproductions

"You’re going to like the way you sound. I guarantee it."

When responding to this email, please include the copy of our previous conversations.