Re: [Harp-L] Steel Reeds & Magnetic Harpracks

I would think putting anything on the inside of the covers would dampen the
 resonating chamber.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Isn't it wonderful the  way the world holds both the deeply serious, and
the unexpectedly  mirthful?

In a message dated 3/23/2016 10:37:44 A.M. Central Daylight Time,