Re: [Harp-L] player or collector?

So true Robert! I've been playing professionally for 35 years. I often have novice players go on about what kind of amp, mic, harps, I play. They'll say if I only had that! I try & tell it's not so much the equipment as the player. Years of playing, practice, experience, and learning what equipment is good for you is invaluable!!
So to all of you novice players, practice and play as much as you can!!

Sent from my iPhone