[Harp-L] are my messages getting through?

Phyllis731@xxxxx Phyllis731@xxxxx
Thu Jun 16 10:37:21 EDT 2016

For some reason now, I managed to get this message in my regular mail and
it opened up alright.  What gives?  Is it AOL or the HarpL  forum?

Blues Girl Phyllis

Better to light a candle than  curse the darkness.

In a message dated 6/16/2016 8:55:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time,