[Harp-L] Saint Saens Organ Symphony and Oberlinger Organ Sounded Harp

Vern jevern@xxxxx
Mon Jul 18 17:53:03 EDT 2016

> On Jul 17, 2016, at 10:38 PM, Mustafa Umut Sarac <mustafaumutsarac at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> I am looking for a way to play Organ Symphony with an harp which is sounded
> like Oberlinger Organ.

Assuming your inquiry to be serious…..

I doubt that you will find a way to make a mostly-monophonic harmonica sound like a polyphonic organ.  I suggest that you pick a different Saint Seans piece.  “The Swan”  is beautiful on the harmonica.

https://youtu.be/ZnhyEgu486E

> What do you advise for best option with money no object and opposite tight
> budget.

Any approach that I can think of would be 99% electronics and 1% harmonica. When you go too far to make a harmonica sound like another instrument, you get an instrument with all of the limitations of the harmonica and without the charm of a true harmonica sound.  If you want an organ sound, then play an organ or an electronic keyboard.

Vern