[Harp-L] Double tonguing

Guy Marcotte guymarcotte@xxxxx
Sat Jul 9 09:51:14 EDT 2016

Try first just pronounce " de'dle'do dedledo dedledo dedledo ... " and second, for the real "Missing with the Kids" switching rapidly the tip of your tongue, try " d'dle d'dle d'dle d'dle ... " ... The air should be thru from the "d" and with the tip of your tongue agains the palate with the air each side of the tongue for the "dle"..

Hope this may help you....

Envoyé de mon iPad