[Harp-L] DI boxes

Blunt White playharp@xxxxx
Fri Jul 8 11:31:05 EDT 2016

Instead of DI boxes, recommend using a Harp Commander III which has a direct balanced (3 prong) line output (with its own volume control), plug the line output into the PA.   Recommend against playing a Bullet, Harp Mic through a DI box into the PA, if no Harp Commander (or substitute a Digitech RP) bring an amp and have the soundman mic it.
All the best,
Blunt White
Stonington CT, USA