[Harp-L] Harmonica Bill and Marked Deck - Wednesday 7/6, BIG DADDY'S Restaurant, Massapequa, NY

William Lifford william.lifford@xxxxx
Tue Jul 5 23:28:59 EDT 2016

Hello Everybody,

Just a last-minute reminder that my band *Harmonica Bill & Marked Deck* will
be performing on Wednesday, July 6th, at Big Daddy's Restaurant in
Massapequa, NY. So many of you came out to see us last time, Big Daddy's
will be having us play the first Wednesday of every month!

Our usual lineup is:  Junior Davis and Ken Clayton on guitars, Rich
Albertson on bass, Danny Cadillac, Jr. on drums, and myself (Harmonica Bill
Lifford) singing and blowing harp. This Wednesday's show will have Gary
Sellers sitting in on guitar, as Junior is out recovering from shoulder
surgery -- Get well Drew!    Gary's a great guitarist and he will be sure
to add something special to the mix.

We're playing from 6:30 to 9 PM. Come down and see the band, and while
you're at it, have dinner... Big Daddy's has fantastic Cajun/New Orleans
food as well as real Pit BBQ!   Seriously, folks.  The food here is off the
charts amazing -- our fans raved about the food after our show.

Their website is:  Big Daddy's <http://www.bigdaddysny.com/>.    You can
check out their menu and schedule of events there...

Don't forget to check out our ReverbNation page:  Harmonica Bill and Marked
Deck ReverbNation <https://www.reverbnation.com/HarmonicaBillandMarkedDeck>

And please take a moment to like us on Facebook:  Harmonica Bill and Marked
Deck Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/harmonicabillandmarkeddeck/>

[image: Inline image 1]

Thanks again,

Harmonica Bill, Ken, Drew, Rich, and Danny