[Harp-L] Curvature of the mouthpiece

Li Leon leon.issac.li@xxxxx
Mon Jul 4 18:38:41 EDT 2016

Dear Vern,

Thank you very much for your extremely detailed and helpful explanation! It
has made the process a lot easier.

I'd like to offer to make you a MP to your preferred size/model and
silver coated
for free in return, please contact me directly with your requirement if you
are interested :)

Thanks again!

Cheers,

Leon