[Harp-L] Musicians Swap Meet 7/9 in Kutztown

Peter Sheridan jukejelly@xxxxx
Sun Jul 3 21:24:25 EDT 2016

On Saturday, July 9, I will once again be a vendor at the Musicians Swap
Meet held at Renninger's Market in Kutztown, PA. This event is held on the
second Saturday of the month from June through September.

I will have numerous harp-related items for sale at reasonable prices,
including a wide variety of harp mics, a selection of vintage harps
(including a number of pre-war models), plus books, harp mic parts, CDs,
LPs and cassettes. I will also have a selection of vintage guitars, amps,
speakers tubes, guitar parts and accessories. Check my web site for a list
of available items.

Admission is free and there is plenty of free parking, as well as access to
a number of food booths and the usual farmers market merchandise. Local
harpers and guitar players are welcome to stop by and peruse the goods. You
may find something you want, even if you don't need it!

Pete Sheridan - Musician, Author, Teacher and Vintage Musical Gear
Consultant

Publications in print:
1) "The Quest For Tone In Amplified Blues Harp" (Third Edition)

2) "Affordable Axes And Cool Amps For The Slide Guitarist/Harp Player"

3) "Wayne Raney, That Hillbilly Boogie Boy With The Talking Harmonica"

4) "Diagnosing Tone with Dr. Tony King"

Jukester's Harmonica Supplies
Vintage Harp Mics, plus...
www.petesheridan.net