[Harp-L] Chuck Gurney Shure 520

I have a Shure 520 built by Chuck Gurney awhile back. It is candy apple red with chrome grille. It has a volume control and a very hot black CR element. Killer looks and tone. I'm pretty sure it is the one pictured on Fat Bottom Mics websight # 63. If that isn't it, it is identical. It is in excellent shape and I am considering selling it, and want to be sure to get what it's worth, I know what I have in it. I was hoping for some help with this from you guys on here. I'm getting older and have some hand weakness and am not playing much, so some things are going to be sold. Thanks in advance.Lare "Shoeshine" SattlerÂÂÂÂÂ The Little Chicago BandÂÂÂÂ Canton, Ohio