[Harp-L] Paul Oscher last gigs in southern california

hey Y'all if your in the LA area c'mon down to my harmonica workshop
tomorrow <x-apple-data-detectors://0> jan 28 <x-apple-data-detectors://1>,
7-8:30PM at time warp records on venice blvd and grandview mar vista if you
are a harp l member ill give you a free cd. i sell the cds for $20
and thats the cost of admission. On friday jan 29
<x-apple-data-detectors://3> is my last southern california gig its at the
Ventura Beach club 8PM <x-apple-data-detectors://4> ck
out Highhatentertainment .com for tickets. Rj Mishu will be there and I
heard that John Giddick will be bringing his band camp to the show . This
will be a great for harmonica players interested in classic old school
blues and you can see how i work the harp in with the horns who by the way
are no slouches the best best tenor players in LA Joe Sublett from
texas and Pauli Cerra Love to see face in the place. Its gonna the best
show I've had so far. thanks Paul Oscher

Paul Oscher

--
Paul Oscher
"Nothin' but the Blues"