[Harp-L] Re: Manjis Straight Out of the Box with Jason, Filip and Koli

Sound checks and other duties at SPAH rarely leave  time for me to attend
seminars.  I  did however manage to carve out a few minutes for this  one...
watching these great players casually interact was at the  top my 2015 must
see list.  Turned out to be one of those 'wow'  moments you sometimes
encounter at a SPAH convention, the video was good, but  being in the room was
magic.  Watching these masters of their  respective styles banter back & forth
and then randomly picking  things to play together gave the entire audience
an  intimate 'insider' feel.   Wasn't aware that any of them  played guitar,
so seeing them pass it around was a nice bonus for me.

In the interest of accuracy, and in case anyone wanted to Google him, the
last name in the subject line should be Koei rather than Koli.  His  last
name is Tanaka.

Christopher Richards
Staging & Production - SPAH
www. harmonicaplanet.com