Re: [Harp-L] B-radical

It's your right to keep it or sell it, and whatever you get for it is what
someone is willing to pay.  Some people are going to troll you no matter
what you charge for it.

They are kind of exclusive, and no more are being made, so you might just
get the five hundy.  Best of luck and ignore the folks griping at you.

--
William Lifford, CP
Progressive O&P, Inc.