Re: [Harp-L] Re: B-Radical on Ebay

I played several and would say it depends on who set it up- the non-player help at HH, Richard Sleigh, Jon Harl, Brad, or myself? What key? Some play extremely well others not so much. My stage I setup on any of the 3 models I sell would be comparable to most B-rads, except for overblows (maybe), and it starts at $129 for a special 20 (workhorse). Once you blow a reed and I fix it, boom you have a replaceable reed, as well.