[Harp-L] Re: Take Five (Richard Hunter)

Thank you, Richard, for pointing out the beauty of the chromatic harp for
this tune.  You are of course correct, and I find this approach works very
well for other tunes like Stevie Wonder's "I Wish" and even classics like
"Round Midnight".  The chromatic harp is a beautiful instrument, and all
diatonic players owe it to themselves to spend some time learning play it.
Understanding the similarities and differences between these two instruments
will improve any diatonic player's skill and technique.  By the way, you may
be pleased to know that I still have my original copy of "Jazz Harp", with
the cool drawing of Stevie Wonder on the cover, copyright 1980 (although the
instruction record has long since vanished) and I have referred to it often
over the decades to improve my diatonic and chromatic harp playing.  Thank
you for sharing your knowledge and love of the music!