Re: [Harp-L] B-Radical Bb on Ebay ( link)

Now you can tell how much I really want some guilt free $$$ to buy my next

 Custom chromatic and some PT Gazell harps.

But I did see over the years at least 3 bradicals listed for at least that much.

I guess I'll have to hold on to it for 30 years and then try again. LOL