RE: [Harp-L] Take five

It's a good challenge to practice it on a diatonic (yes in 3rd).  To impress yourself play it on a Paddy Richter tuned harp (so much easier, but just for the melody, to play it out with the loss of the triple step draw bend in hole 3 would be a sin).  The tab was posted on HarpL in November 2006, if it's not in the archives I can scan a copy to the List.
All the best,
Blunt White