[Harp-L] "The Best Harmonica Player I've Never Heard Of"

There was a thread started yesterday on the harmonica subreddit,
titled "The Best Harmonica Player I've Never Heard Of".  Here
<https://www.reddit.com/r/harmonica/comments/3zo9mt/the_best_harmonica_player_ive_never_heard_of/?ref=share&ref_source=link>is
a link to that discussion.

The player in question is Taro Senga, and he really is fantastic.  It seems
as though he's not a new name in the harmonica scene, but even on the
Modern Blues Harmonica forums, it took several posts
<http://www.modernbluesharmonica.com/board/board_topic/5560960/5462734.htm>
before anybody figured out who he was.

Sharing this here because I had not heard of him, and he is a fine player
that maybe others will appreciate as well.

Here is a collection of his music, hope this is news to somebody else as
well who enjoys him as much as I am!  It would be great to see this kid at
SPAH or touring in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSJMbziXHvo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzncQZb0mZY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCe91041XH4