[Harp-L] harp birthday

   Opened my newspaper this morning and it mentioned that today was the
birthday of "singer Kim Wilson."  Shame they couldn't have added "harmonica
virtuoso" to that.  I double-checked and Kim was indeed born in Detroit on
January 6th, 1951.  That would make him 65 today.
   I always tell people to catch these old-timers before they pass.  Even
if their playing has deteriorated (certainly not the case with Kim), there
is usually something worth hearing and cherishing in their performances.
And you're listening to part of the history of our instrument.

Mick Zaklan